Mississippi credit unions wishing to post employment opportunities on the Association website should submit specific wording for their posting, along with instructions on how to apply, to email@example.com. When the position has been filled, please notify MSCUA so that we may remove the posting.
If you're interested in a career with a credit union, please see the current openings below:
- Part-Time Financial Services Representative (Jackson)
- Mortgage Loan Originator (D'Iberville)
Part-Time Financial Services Representative
MS Farm Bureau Employees Federal Credit Union is seeking a Part-Time Financial Services Representative (FSR)
We are looking for someone that exhibits an extremely team-oriented and outgoing attitude. The right candidate will be an organized, goal and results-oriented self-starter, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills, a professional demeanor, and a dynamic work ethic.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Assisting members with all basic aspects of their accounts, opening, closing, deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, processing loan applications, serving as loan officer & assisting members with electronic access, etc. An important aspect of this position is to provide prompt, efficient and courteous service.
- 2-4 years of work experience in a similar field.
- Prior banking/credit union, customer service experience, or lending experience is a plus. Good communication, organizational and computer skills are essential to this position.
- Proficient knowledge of Windows, Excel and Word required.
- Working knowledge of CruiseNet software helpful.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to work as a team member and follow directions is a must.
MFBEFCU offers competitive compensation.
Send resume to:
or mail to:
Candi Mitchell, Manager/CEO
MS Farm Bureau Employees CU
P.O. Box 78
Jackson, MS 39205-0078