Mississippi credit unions wishing to post employment opportunities on the Association website should submit specific wording for their posting, along with instructions on how to apply, to email@example.com. When the position has been filled, please notify MSCUA so that we may remove the posting.
Please scroll down the page for details on the following positions:
- President/CEO (Meridian)
- Branch Manager (Tupelo)
- Loan Officer (Gulfport)
- Financial Services Representative (Jackson)
- Account Manager - Entry Level (South MS)
1st Mississippi Federal Credit Union is seeking a highly motivated leader to plan, direct and control all credit union activities in accordance with credit union plans, policies, directives, and activities as established by the board of directors. Responsibilities include ensuring financial stability and member satisfaction commensurate with the best interest of the members, the employees, and the credit union; providing strategic direction, vision, leadership, and management in all areas; and fostering a team approach to credit union operations with staff and board of directors
A successful candidate will have demonstrated effective leadership, management, and organizational skills. The individual must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong relationship and interpersonal skills needed to collaborate across the organization and make effective presentations. A candidate must have the ability to make decisions, solve problems and work well in a team environment.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of five (5) years of executive experience in a financial institution or related operations experience. A degree in business administration or closely related field with budgeting & supervisory experience is desired.
A letter of interest, resume, and salary history may be sent to: Executive Search, 1400 Lakeover Road, Suite 200, Jackson, MS, 39213 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes must be received by April 30, 2018.
Gulf Coast Community Federal Credit Union is seeking a full time Loan Officer. The position will be based in Gulfport, MS. Our Loan Officers understand that "bad things happen to good people" and are empowered to think outside the box to help our member's fulfill their financial dreams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify members' loans and savings needs and provide solutions
- Articulate to members the benefits and features of Credit Union products and services
- Establish new member accounts and relationships
- Accurately process loan and deposit documents in accordance with underwriting guidelines
- Articulate interest calculations on deposit and loan products
- Interview loan applicants and process application to completion
- Promote and demonstrate electronic services
- Assist members with credit analysis and basic budgeting issues
- Identify mortgage loan referrals and refer to Mortgage Department
- Demonstrate financial planning skills
- Cultivate teamwork with supporting staff for referrals
- Consistently achieve individual loan and deposit goals as set forth by management
- Generate sales by initiating leads identified by using data base or other non-lobby traffic resources
- Proactively follow up on additional sales opportunities
- Coach and mentor supporting staff to refer business
- Proactively report on business development activities
Minimum Required Experience:
- Prior banking/credit union experience and/or sales experience highly preferred.
Candidates may apply on our website: www.gulfcoastcommunityfcu.org, under the “Careers” tab on the homepage.
Financial Services Representative (FSR)
Mississippi Farm Bureau Employees Federal Credit Union is looking for someone that exhibits an extremely team-oriented and outgoing attitude. The right candidate will be an organized, goal and results-oriented self-starter, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills, a professional demeanor, and a dynamic work ethic.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting members with all basic aspects of their accounts, opening, closing, deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, processing loan applications, serving as loan officer & assisting members with electronic access, etc.
- An important aspect of this position is to provide prompt, efficient and courteous service.
- 2-4 years of work experience in a similar field.
- Prior banking/credit union, customer service experience, or lending experience is a plus. Good communication, organizational and computer skills are essential to this position.
- Proficient knowledge of Windows, Excel and Word required.
- Working knowledge of CruiseNet software helpful.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to work as a team member and follow directions is a must.
MFBECU offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Send resume to: email@example.com or mail to: Candi Mitchell, Manager/CEO, MS Farm Bureau EFCU, P.O. Box 78, Jackson, MS 39205-0078
Account Manager - Entry Level
Corporate One Federal Credit Union is one of the nation’s largest and most progressive corporate credit union with more than $3.8 billion in assets and serving more than 800 credit unions nationwide. We offer credit unions a full, innovative menu of payments, investments and funding services to help credit unions serve their members.
Employment with Corporate One includes being a part of a community dedicated to supporting the cooperative movement upon which credit unions were founded. We offer a friendly and casual environment and encourage innovation, collaboration, continual learning and accountability. Corporate One offers competitive compensation, liberal 401(k), quality health and ancillary benefits, and generous PTO and holiday schedules. If you want to be a part of our mission of serving credit unions nationwide, apply today.
Support efforts to identify, cultivate and maintain valuable correspondent banking relationships between Corporate One and members that are in line with the mission of the company by executing plans that are driven by company goals relating to the distribution of Corporate One’s products and services to its members. Act as a knowledgeable ambassador of information between Corporate One and our members that assists in maintaining a resilient and gainful relationship.