If you attended but have not yet completed an evaluation, please do so at:
MATERIALS & RESOURCES
Susan Toalson, Credit Union National Association (CUNA):
- Five to Thrive - A Strategic Guide for Small Credit Unions
- Six Steps to a Growing a Great Business
- CUNA's Small Credit Union Community - An online discussion community open to credit unions under $100M
- CUNA Compliance Center - Your CUNA membership benefits give you access to the most comprehensive and accurate compliance support and resources! Specific compliance questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CUNA Compliance Community - An interactive hub for all things credit union compliance; open to all affiliated credit unions and their employees as CUNA member benefit.
- CUNA's Member Activiation Program (MAP) - Get involved with this advocacy tool that can help educate members and foster loyalty.
- Other links:
- Simon Sinek's "Start with WHY" video clip (Hint: People don't buy what you do, they buy why you do it.)
- Dear Sophie video
- Small Giants Community
- Order vintage CU tees at the CUNA Celebration Store
Lisa Terrell, NCUA OSCUI:
- Small CU Learning Management Service Presentation
- OSCUI Small Credit Union Learning Management website: https://ncua.usalearning.net/
- How To Video - An introduction to the Learning Management Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-NlSP94EvU&feature=youtu.be
David McBeth, CUNA Mutual Group:
Stephanie Sievers, CEO, ANECA FCU, Shreveport, LA & Chairman of the Credit Union National Association’s Small CU Committee:
- Participation Loan Policy
- MSR Incentive Plan
- First Time Auto Buyer Program
- PODCAST: Listen to this new podcast from CUNA on the rewards of family-first leadership with ANECA FCU's Stephanie Sievers
Mark Hamer & Paul Matejcak, LSC:
- New Mobile App Product Presentation & Special incentives were offered to Mississippi CUs now through December 31, 2017
- From LSC: Tips for members concerning the Equifax data breach
- The Many Roles of a Small Credit Union Manager
- Same Day ACH: Moving Payments Faster (Phase 2) RECENTLY IMPLEMENTED - EFFECTIVE 9/15/2017
- Our education partner CUWebTraining.com has announced a new “Sale” tab/page where you can order individual recorded webinars from a wide selection of shelf-stable topics. These webinars will be available for a reduced price of $150 each, and will include the digital download feature, so they can be kept and used indefinitely! To see a list of topics, visit https://cuwebtraining.com/a/mscua/category/live and click on the "webinar sale" link.
- Article: Why Millennials Keep Dumping You: An Open Letter to Management
- Article: Research Proves Consumers Know Diddly Squat About Credit Unions
- Article: Protect Yourself From Equifax Data Breach